These regular briefings will help subject leads keep up to date with current practice and guidance in Physical Education.
The briefings will allow schools to create a network of like minds to support each other with their experience in the role. They will be kept up to date with information and good practice methods in the PE subject area.
• Be up to date with all local and National guidance.
• Create a network of subject leaders to support each other
• Understand the National curriculum thoroughly
• Learn about managing external agencies effectively
• Understand your role as PE co-ordinator
What will it cover?
• Current guidance
• Assessing PE effectively
• How to create a comprehensive curriculum
• Showing the impact of PE and school sport
Who should attend?
Cost: £100.00 per delegate
An administration charge will apply to none attendees
All costs are subject to VAT