We specialise in:
- Support for schools with induction of newcomer children with EAL
- Work with schools to improve outcomes for BME cohorts at risk of underachievement
- Developing capacity through delivery of specialist training
- Enabling support through data collection and community/agency liaison
- Targeted projects to increase attainment levels
- Support and advice for asylum seekers, refugees, Gypsies and Roma and Irish Travellers.
- Support for Parents and carers who may be unfamiliar with the English education system.
- Support to schools following the recording of Racial, Homophobic and Bullying Incidents.
We also provide support to students, schools and other agencies through specialist teaching, bilingual assistance, and training and achievement projects.