Find out about the latest news, guidance and resources in Personal, Social, Health and Economic education. PSHE education is a planned programme of school-based learning opportunities and experiences that deal with the real life issues children and young people face as they grow up.
It comprises of two strands: personal well-being and economic wellbeing. The personal well-being strand can cover issues such as sex and relationships, drug and alcohol, emotional health and well-being, diet and healthy lifestyle, as well as safety education. The economic well-being strand can cover issues such as careers education, work-related learning, enterprise education and financial capability.
• Provide opportunities for networking with other coordinators to promote peer support and shared learning
• Provide opportunities for coordinators to access individual advice and support on any aspect of PSHEe or the Healthy Schools Award with team members
• Effective social and emotional competencies are associated with greater health and wellbeing and better achievement
• The culture, ethos and environment of a school influences the health and well-being of pupils and their readiness to learn
• A positive association exists between academic attainment and physical activity levels of pupils
What will it cover?
• Highlight current developments in PSHEe and provide information on new support and guidance
• Share good practice across the full range of PSHEe and health and well-being issues including SEA
• Keep up to date legal and statutory guidance, including most recent OFSTED direction
Who should attend?
Cost: £90.00 per deleagte per session.
An administration charge will apply to none attendees
All costs are subject to VAT