This course includes course materials, manual & a certificate. Covering accident procedure, recognition of vital signs, paediatric CPR, minor injuries, serious bleeding injuries and recognising/treatment of shock.
• Paediatric first aid training is required by EYFS Statutory Framework and Ofsted for all primary schools, nurseries /early years’ providers
• This course meets Ofsted first aid requirements for registered child-minders and nannies under the Department for Children, Schools and Families Approved Carers Scheme
• The course also meets the requirements of the EYFS Statutory Framework
• All certificates are issued by an OfQual approved Awarding Organisation
What will it cover?
• This children’s first aid training can be used as evidence for employees working towards an NVQ in Childcare and Education
• Government guidelines for child carers state that first-aid training must cater for:
- Practitioners caring for children in the absence of their parents
- Be a minimum of 12 hours
- Cover what to include in a first-aid kit for babies and children
- Demonstrate resuscitation techniques using models of babies and children, and give
- practitioners a chance to practice on models of each age group
Who should attend?
Administration Officer, Business Manager, Clerk to the Governors, Early Years Practitioners, Site Manager, Subject Leaders, Finance Officer, Governor, Headteacher, NQTs, LA Officer Nursery Managers, Safeguarding Lead, SENCOs, Senior Leaders, Support Staff/Teaching Assistant, Teachers, Technicians, Healthy School coordinator
Do delegates need to bring anything with them?
Delegates required to wear casual clothing and footwear suitable for participating in floor
**The same delegate must be committed to attend 1 session, both dates**
Cost: £200.00 per delegate.
An administration charge will apply to none attendees
All costs are subject to VAT