This course will help your school deliver a safe physical education curriculum, school sport and physical activity programme.
This course offers advice across the complete physical education curriculum, to help you protect your students and yourself from potential risks. You will receive extensive information about what is considered best practice that will provide the basis for your health and safety policy. You will be offered information on how to develop risk assessments for safe delivery of PE and school sport.
• Up to date information on safety in PE, school sport and physical activity
• Advice and guidance on developing comprehensive risk assessments
• Advice on how to observe external coaches to ensure safe delivery of PE and school sport
What will it cover?
• Current guidance and legislation on PE and school sport
• Risk assessment development
• Techniques on delivering a safe PE lesson
• How school sport and PE should be treated differently
Who should attend?
Subject Leaders, Headteachers, NQTs
Cost: £100.00 per delegate
An administration charge will apply to none attendees
All costs are subject to VAT