The course will support delegates to understand what the risks are when delivering activities for school children. They will learn how to develop the paperwork to support the activities and to make activities safe for pupils, students and staff.
This course will offer a comprehensive step by step approach to reviewing you schools PE through the following:
• Understanding the Physical Education National Curriculum
• Recognise links between PE and school sport and how it links in with Ofsted Criteria and government agendas
• Understand why we should review PE
• Step by step approach to developing your PE self-review
What will it cover?
• Help you to understand the importance of analysing your schools PE
• Develop a comprehensive action plan to improve the schools delivery of the Physical Education curriculum.
• Learn how to analyse you schools delivery
• What you need to do to quality assure its delivery
Who should attend?
Subject Leaders, Headteachers
Cost: £100.00 per delegate
All costs are subject to VAT
An administration charge will apply to none attendees