Improve your understanding of PSHE education, and ability to lead colleagues effectively to ensure high quality PSHE is being delivered in your school.
Personal, Social, Health and Economic education encompasses the taught curriculum and sits within the whole ethos of the school. As a subject leader, your role is to champion PSHE, ensure that you have a meaningful curriculum which meets the needs of your learners and to
support colleagues with strategies for delivering this effectively.
This training will draw on most recent guidance and legislation to support you in your role as a PSHE leader.
• Maximise your own understanding of PSHE
• Know what PSHE looks like when it is taught well
• Ensure that you have a well-resourced, spiral, PSHE curriculum which meets your learners’ needs
• Plan your next steps in your PSHE action plan
What will it cover?
• To equip subject leaders with an understanding of their role and strategies for carrying it out effectively
• To encourage lead PSHE practitioners to be creative and dynamic in their teaching of the subject
• To provide individual support for subject leaders, encourage networking and promote peer support
Who should attend?
Subject Leaders, Senior Leaders
All costs are subject to VAT
An administration charge will apply to none attendees