School-based practitioners who work with pupils up to the age of 12, or SEN pupils up to adulthood.
- To enable practitioners to facilitate a 10 – 15 minute peer massage routine in which massage is given by children to other children over clothes on the back, neck, head, arms and hands;
- To contribute to the creation of a safe and happy learning environment, respect for others increased social inclusion and empathy;
- To help develop concentration and memory;
- To foster physical development through creative, kinaesthetic motor skills;
- To enable children to distinguish between appropriate and inappropriate touch.
- 2 day course
Delegates must attend both sessions