Head teachers, Managers and Governors
This training is directed at Head teachers, Managers and Governors who have responsibility for managing staff. It will equip you with the confidence, tools and strategies for effectively balancing support to employees with health problems whilst taking firm and consistent action where necessary.
The training covers the following aspects of absence management:
- Manage absence confidently within the boundaries of employment law and your procedure
- Devise and implement strategies to reduce sickness absence within your school
- Consider your responsibilities with regard disability under the Equality Act 2010.
- Establish and communicate clear guidelines for staff on absence
- Manage long term and short term absence up to and including dismissal
Cost: £100 per delegate. All costs are subject to VAT