The course is designed for teachers who want to develop a leadership role in P4C. Participants must have completed the Level 1 P4C and Level 2A course. Completion of the Level 2B course and coursework will qualify you for a P4C Leader certificate
Delegates who are committed and enthusiastic about P4C and are keen to support the professional development of their colleagues should attend.
Get ready to lead P4C in your school
- Use P4C to support the school’s ethos and standards
- Drive progress of P4C through analysis
- Use P4C to enhance relationships between children and colleagues
- Explains how P4C can impact the school’s standards and values
- Shows how to plan for progress in P4C across a key stage or curriculum area
- Extends reflective techniques to identify improvements in P4C practice
- Explores social, political and ethical dimensions of P4C
- Demonstrates practical initiatives to encourage 4C thinking across the school
- For teachers, you will be able to lead the development of P4C across the school
- For students, the benefits of P4C can be extended across multiple curriculum areas
- For head-teachers, the P4C Leader can drive sustainable whole-school P4C
Refreshments will be available from 8.45am, with a 9 a.m prompt start.