Toxteth Annexe offers excellent conference facilities as standard, as well as:
• High quality professional service with friendly and welcoming staff
• Bespoke event planning services
• Competitive prices - room hire from just £15 an hour
• A choice of accommodation (from 1:1 confidential interviews to a conference for 100+)
• Fully equipped facilities, with a choice of layouts
• Convenient location
• Free WiFi
• Free car parking
• Fully DDA compliant amenities
• Hot and cold catering options to suit any budget or dietary requirements
• Extended opening on request
• ICT equipment fully included in room hire costs
Spacious rooms with lots of natural light, contemporary styled furniture, fully equipped with AV presentation equipment including ceiling mounted LCD projection, smart boards, laptops and microphones.
All our conference rooms can be set out in various layouts to meet the needs of your delegates, they include:
U shaped with tables or chairs
Bespoke layouts to suit your requirements
Service & Support
From the moment you and your delegates arrive our team of friendly and professional staff will be on hand to support your event from start to finish. We offer additional office support services as well where required including printing and photocopying services.
Here at Toxteth Annexe we know that providing quality food for delegates is an important element of any event, including delegates with special dietary requirements.
We have a variety of menus from a simple sandwich lunch to a hot fork buffet. All our buffets have a vegetarian option included, and all food is clearly labelled and presented to the highest standards. We only use stainless steel cutlery and china crockery when presenting our buffets.
Freshly made filter coffee, original blend and a range of fruit teas, chilled iced water and luxury biscuits can be served in your room or in a separate breakout room at scheduled times throughout your event. Our catering and refreshment provisions are locally sourced and come from Fairtrade and sustainable sources.