We offer a wealth of experience and expertise in supporting schools to develop NQTs throughout their induction period and fulfil the relevant duties as laid out in the most recent government legislation.
This service will ensure compliance with statutory requirements and support schools with their induction responsibilities, including:
- Advice, guidance and high quality support for Induction Tutors and NQTs
- Administration - registration, assessment and administration of the database and electronic system
- Helpline - managed by experienced support staff providing induction advice to all school staff involved in the induction process
- Reporting - to government agency of each stage from registration to satisfactory completion of Induction
- Support visits for NQTs whose progress is causing concern
- Advice on a school’s induction programme
- Validation of processes when a Headteacher raises concerns
- Quality assurance and independent verification of whether a teacher is meeting the core standards where schools have concerns
- And much more!