This has been achieved by the warm and inclusive welcome of Liverpool schools and other settings, and their strong working relationships with the EMTAS team.
The team strive to help to improve Home /School links, improved attendance and the provision of extra-curricular activities to support homework and continued learning during school holidays.
We do not have many children who have elected for home education, and it has become the norm for children to take up educational provision as soon as they are eligible in their early years.
Our dedicated and professional team supports children from Gypsy, Traveller and Roma families to enhance their educational performance and seek to enhance their aspirations and maximise their potential.
- Providing support during admissions process
- Supporting initial assessment procedures for newly arrived pupils
- Helping pupils to access the curriculum and achieve their full potential
- Working with families to secure attendance
- Championing multi-agency working to provide holistic support
- Sharing and developing a range of culturally appropriate resources
- Delivering equality and diversity training for senior leadership teams, or for selected groups of staff
We are able to deliver training in a variety of formats – from Twilight sessions to full half or one day courses.
For further information or support please contact us, as we are always available to offer any support or advice you may need.